(but always interested in talking to qualified, interested persons)
What does Growth look like?
Ideal Project Manager Role – “Point of sale – to – Punch out”: this adds the sales dynamic to the role of project manager and this is where we hope to grow and develop this role.
- Sales – Ability to meet with prospective clients as the first step in landing a project (most of which will have been “prequalified” by Office Manager)
- Ability to break down a project with a firm grasp on the scope upon leaving an initial client site visit (or getting off the phone with them)
- Use the estimating templates to generate an initial budget for a project and turn that into an initial proposal – accuracy in costing and clarity of scope
- Revise initial budgets and proposals in an effort to get to a contract
- Turn a proposal into a contract and set up the PID in its entirety upon “landing” the sale